Saturday, March 7, 2009

Doubt & Trust

Would you betray a close friend for the sake of another? Would you rather die?

I have mixed feelings about what I have done. It was the right thing to do...Still, I cant help but feel guilty...

I remember Mrs Eswaran's lesson last week. REACH. I am always greatly inspired by her words and this one was extra special. I was tested just yesterday. One of its laws say: Any person with a REACH relationship, be it friendship, love or something else must always speak the truth to a friend which he has a REACH relationship with even if it means betraying or selling out a secret (that demeans the other friend) from another friend for the other person's sake and sanctity.

I can do nothing but trust that my "other friend" does not go up to my friend and scold him for what he has done. Its just a phase, he'll get over it as will I get over this guilt. When? Probably never.

No comments: