If I had to choose one subject to drop from 'O' levels, it would be Mother Tongue. I cannot seem to pass it at all! So I was not surprised when i failed in MYE. Nevertheless it was a real damper on my spirit:( Whats worse, I think I have the lowest score in the entire cohort. I figured no Malay kid in his right mind could get a score below 20 upon 70(my score was 15). Urgh I won't be able to play Halo properly after this.
On the bright side, I scored A1 for Elementary Mathematics and Social Studies and an A2 for Geography but it still sucks to fail ONE subject and how horribly I failed it still cannot be gotten off my mind. I want to thank all you guys(and girl) out there who have given me emotional support including my family. I wish to share this video with you all. Its not about Halo not about games at all but something inspiring for your life.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment