
After a very long, agonizing, painful wait, I finally...finally got a HANDPHONE!!!!! In your face Rasyad! I got a hp before you hahahahahahahaha
PHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
MODEL: SONY ERICSSON W980
2G AND 3G SUPPORTED
STEREO SPEAKERS
8GB INTERNAL MEMORY
BLUETOOTH 2.0
UP TO 360H ON STANDBY
UP TO 20H MUSIC PLAYBACK
WALKMAN PLAYER
SHAKE CONTROL
T9
and so much more...
Now that i have a phone i feel like I could do just about anything...limitless possibilities with my precious...
How I managed to get my hp you ask? It took many years of being a good son but more importantly, I used a secret weapon to win my mother's heart and therefore conclude a victory against my father. Oh god, how I wish i could express my thanks to them somehow but my conscience tells me they just want me to excel in my studies and win against those 3-10 b******s, no offense though. As for my secret weapon, it remains a secret.
No comments:
Post a Comment